perjantai 12. elokuuta 2016

International Alanya

Alanya Dımcayın patoa ennen olevia taloja, 11.8.2016
 Did you know, that in Alanya we have:
  • home owners from 79 countries around the world. So Alanya is really an international city :)) .
  • 39.000 foreign home owners
  • The biggest group is 6.461 person from Russia
  • Second biggest group is 5.850 person from Norway
  • Third biggest group is 4.893 person from Germany
 This was just home owners. Nowadays we have here also a lot of people who just rents a home and buys a recidence permit. But let's not forget those who are married here. Many Turkish men here in Alanya has a wife, who has been a foreigner -now she is naturally local wife. That's how life goes sometimes. I've heard that amount of home owners and other foreigners all together is about 60.000 person, but I didn't find any source to confirm that information. Anyway here is more foreigners than in many Finnish city has citizens. And in Alanya centrum lives 101.000 local people, and in the whole city of Alanya there's little bit more than 300.000 local people. In Finnish capital Helsinki there's 600.000 citizen, so this population is half of Helsinki. Because of this multicultural atmosphere everyone is welcome to Alanya. People here are used to see and meet foreigners around the world, and that is wealth.

Pimeällä otettu "valoisa" kuva, Alanya Dımcayı 11.8.2016
 Tomorrow evening here starts beach football tournament. I don't know where exactly they're gonna play, but propably on the shore ;) , maybe behind the city hall, because there's enough space. But tomorrow about 18.00 or 19.00 somewhere here. Let's go and enjoy sporty feeling and festival atmosphere. Maybe there's more people also in the harbour tomorrow evening, we'll see.

Yesterday, when I was jogging there on the "wild world", on DimCayi roads, I saw first time that black snake alive. You can be sure that I speeded up immediately, and didn't really want to see what it did. It was small one, but not my style of pet.




And today's words are here:
Alanya Dımcayı 11.8.2016


"Before you judge my life, my past or my character… Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter.. Remember, everyone has a story. When you’ve lived my life then you can judge me…!
~ Unknown"


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Vain blogin jäsenet voivat kommentoida, ja vihaviesteistä, rasismista, uhkailusta tms. ilmoitetaan automaattisesti poliisille, profiilin omistajan kotimaasta riippumatta. Rasistit voivat kokoontua vaikkapa Siperiaan tai Saharaan leikkimään leikkejään keskenään. Kunnolliset, suoraselkäiset ja älykkäät, tunteellisetkin kommentit otetaan ilolla vastaan.

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.